Replay Sports allows users to buy, sell or swap used and new sporting goods, apparel, and game tickets with others in their local area. Users can use the app to sell and search anything related to sports equipment, apparel, and sports events and merchandise. You can filter any sport such as Baseball, Basketball, Cheer, Exercise, Fan Shop, Field Hockey, Fishing, Football, Gymnastics, Dance, Hockey, Lacrosse, Martial Arts, Rugby, Taekwondo, Karate, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball, Winter sports, Skiing, Ice Skating, kickboxing, Snow Boarding, Cross Country Skiing and more. And if you can’t find what you are looking for – always use our SHOUTOUT! If a buyer is searching for a particular item that is not listed on the buy screen, you can send out a SHOUTOUT and the app will broadcast a message to all the users in your area.
Buy and Sell Used or New sporting goods and apparel.
While there are a lot of buy/sell apps out there, none are solely focused on sports equipment, apparel and professional sports events.
This is a great app to use if your child wants to try out a new sport but you don't want to spend all that money on new equipment only to find out a month later, your kid doesn't like the sport. You can save lots of money finding new or gently used equipment by buying items from Replay Sports. Got a bunch of unused sporting goods that is collecting dust in your closet- well why not make a some money by selling in on Replay Sports! Add in or outgrown equipment and apparel they have only worn a few times…
Let's all be environmentally friendly and use Replay Sports by recycling sports equipment!
Our Goal is to help our users save money, recycle and make it easy for families to try to new sports and stay active without breaking the bank.
Great app for your kids to try an sport and not break the bank…..
Safe Buying and Selling Tips
- Never meet alone. Go with a friend or family member.
- Always meet in a public place/safe location and never give out your home address.
- Do not meet in a secluded area.
- Do not invite strangers into your home and do not go to theirs.
- Be very careful selling high value items.
- Always schedule a meeting during the daytime.
- Tell a friend or family member where you are going and about your meeting.
- Always have your mobile phone with you.
- Do not carry a lot of cash.
- Trust your instincts - if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
- If you do not feel safe or feel endangered, call 911 or your local police.
- We do not recommend sharing any personal information. It is best to keep communication with chats/messaging within the ReplaySports application.
- We do not recommend accepting anything other than cash payments as other forms of payment can be risky and/or fraudulent.
- If you need to report a seller or buyer or any item listed, please use your report section.
- Always message a seller to ask for additional information or pictures if you would like more detail.
- Find similar items online so you can compare price and the description.
- Feel free to negotiate the price of an item, but we recommend you be fair and not send lowball offers. You may receive counter offers on the item so make sure you respond if you accept the counter offer or wish to pass on buying the item.
- Always communicate with the seller and let them know when you are going to arrive to pick up and pay for the item or if you are running late.
- Don’t forget – you can always inspect an item in person and decline to purchase if it did not meet your expectations.
- Items that sell quickly always have a short title, photos, detailed descriptions and fair prices. If your item doesn’t sell right away, consider updating the information, adding pictures or lowering the price.
- Make sure you respond promptly to any offers and messages from potential buyers.
- If you are not happy with an offer, feel free to negotiate the price, or let the buyer know that you are not able to accept their offer.
- The seller usually recommends a location where to meet. Please see our Safe Buying and Selling tips.
- Make sure you allow enough time for the buyer to inspect the item and be prepared that they may choose not to move forward with the purchase.
- Make sure you mark your item as SOLD after the transaction is completed.
Replay Sports wants all of our users to have the best experience selling and buying items in sports equipment, apparel and more! The following recommendations will help ensure a great experience:
- Your items will always sell more quickly when you include photos. Make sure the photos are high quality and not pictures from a catalogue or store.
- Never list the same item multiple times using different titles, descriptions or prices. This is confusing and devalues your item and the purpose of the application. You can always edit a post and change the title, description or price.
- We are bringing local users together so please post items in your zip code and surrounding area only.
- Please make sure you are very honest and clear in descriptions and usage/wear of the items.
- Do not provide any personal information or ask for payment methods other than cash.
- Do not include links or website URLs within the descriptions.
- You have several options within the app to communicate with sellers and buyers. You can also reach out to your community via our Shoutout format to look for items that are not currently listed for sale.
- Please do not post items that are not sports related. Replay Sports is an app dedicated to selling gently uses and new sports equipment, apparel and fan shop / game tickets.
- Please do not post any items that are offensive or use offensive language in your titles, descriptions or messages.
- Always respond to offers and messages as soon as you can. The more quickly you respond, the more quickly you can sell or buy an item.
- Always let a buyer know if you have changed your mind and are no longer interested in an item.
- Always be polite in your messaging.
- If you have any problems, please work with the buyer/seller in a respectful manner.
- If you see any suspicious items or notice suspicion behavior, please let us know. You can also block any user so they can't contact you in the app. Users won't know when you've reported or blocked them.